Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm already aggravated, and I'm just getting started...


At the suggestion of my old pal, the Mohawk Chieftain, I decided to create my own blog. I was so frigging proud of myself until I realized that I would not be able to get any assistance if I ran into a problem because my "blog site" is not the same blog-o-master or whatever the frig you call it, as his. So, while my other one looked kind of okay, I decided to switch all the information to this site. Easier said than done. I couldn't figure out how to cancel the first one, so I just copied and pasted stuff onto my word processing thing, printed it up, and plan on retyping it here. HOWEVER, in my excitement to do this, I think I made another boo-boo, and instead of everyone seeing "Cinnabitch" up at the top where it says "Blogger:...(with the name--it should be saying Cinnabitch"), it says "Blogger...I was just thinking". When I backed out by "clicking" on the green arrow that points to the left, I got back to the screen where I could type in Cinnabitch, and it said "Sorry, this frigging name is not available." Well, duh, it's not available because it's mine! Good grief. I will leave it to my mentor to figure out how to fix it. The only thing I want to fix right now is a big pan of hot, fudgey, chocolatey good brownies. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy reading my stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

You've got some good "stuff", and I'm enjoying it!

Glad to see you got the "grumpy" image up alright. It's an encouraging first step. Like everything, it will get easier as time goes on.

Be patient and put your trust in the Chieftain

6:46 AM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

Dear Exalted Mohawk Chieftain, Keeper of Vast Amounts of Knowledge, your comments are greatly appreciated, and your encouraging words will give me the little push I need to go out and do what has to be done.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home