Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Friday, April 10, 2009

...Happy Easter...

Easter, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Christmas...All are chocolate grabfests. How come we get matza and gefilte fish??

3 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

You guys have to do a lot of penance for past sins, don't you?

8:27 PM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

Just what sins are you referring to? Huh??

12:49 PM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

Just what sins are you referring to? Huh??

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home