Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Monday, February 23, 2009

I haven't posted any Schmoopie pix in a while...

... I was looking at my daughter's (Meeghan) pictures on her "Facebook" and discovered that she has been holding out on me. She had photos that I have never seen, so I swiped some of them.


This first photo is of my grandchildren: Sarah (12), Michael (about 5 months), Ariel (10), and Rachel (6) last summer.









Ariel is giving Rachel a facial--Rachel is the one with cucumber slices on her eyes. Now I know where some of my salad ingredients went.








This recent photo is Sarah being inducted into the National Junior Honor Society.











This last photo is Ariel baking Christmas cookies. She watches the Food Network.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Quick! Somebody get me a cold compress; I'm seein' Schmoopies. They're all over the place!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home