Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

about things that make me go ooooooh...


And these favorite things: Daniel Sunjata ("Franco") from Rescue Me, a baby horned toad (desert horned lizard) in Arizona, Chicago-style deep-dish spinach pizza from my favorite pizzaria--Giordano's in Chicago, chocolate cheesecake (favorite food item), and Monument Valley on the Navajo reservation in northern Arizona.













1 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

I'll never forget our trip to Monument Valley, back in 2006; loved the thought that The Duke & I might have walked the same land....

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home