Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

...about Chicago, and how much I miss it...

This lovely poem is SO FRIGGIN' FITTING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Winter Poem

It's winter in Chicago
And the gentle breezes blow...
Seventy miles an hour...
At thirty-five below.

Oh, how I love Chicago
When the snow's up to your butt.
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
So I guess I'll hang around.
I could never leave Chicago...
I'm frozen to the friggin' ground!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home