Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Monday, November 17, 2008

...this is my favorite place on Earth...

...aside from my family, this is what I would like to see when I wake up every morning for the rest of my life. When I croak, this creek is where my ashes are going...so beautiful, I almost can't wait!


Just kidding.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Hey, Bitch!

Your blog has taken on a whole new look lately. I like the choice of pictures, etc. I've always found text to be kinda boring; I try to read it, but I start to fall asleep.

And, I hope your ass, er ashes get spread right where you want 'em. It's only fair.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

Thank you, I kind of think, for your compliment-criticism.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Jeez, I didn't mean any criticism. No wonder you added the bitch to the Cinna. I'm gonna go sulk....

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home