Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Friday, November 14, 2008

...do you have any of these symptoms?

Believing that you're better than others
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional......
Thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal.
You may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious.
You often monopolize conversations.
You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior.
You may have a sense of entitlement.
When you don't receive the special treatment to which you feel entitled, you may become very impatient or angry.
You may also seek out others you think have the same special talents, power and qualities — people you see as equals.
You may insist on having "the best" of everything
You have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism.
You may have a sense of secret shame and humiliation.
In order to make yourself feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and efforts to belittle the other person to make yourself appear better.
...which reminds of of a poem!
I love me
I think I'm grand.
I sit in the movie
And hold my hand.
I put my arm
Around my waist...
And if I get fresh...
I slap my face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home