Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

...here are three generations of our family

Back row from left: my brother's youngest daughter Susanne's husband Bryan, my sister's oldest daughter Jennifer, my youngest daughter Mallory, my son Matthew, my oldest daughter Monica, my middle daughter Meeghan. Middle row from left: Susanne, my sister Jan, my brother Michael, his wife Maxine, me, my brother's second youngest daughter Michelle. Bottom row from left: my three granddaughters Sarah, Rachel and Ariel, Susanne's two children, and Michelle's son. Missing from this photograph are my brother's two older daughters Debra and Karen, their spouses and children, Michelle's husband, Jan's daughter Jill and her husband, Jan's son Joshua, his wife Michelle and their son Cannon, and my precious little grandson, Michael.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home