Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

...if you don't like what I write in my blog...

...then don't read it! Simple as that. First Amendment...read it.

4 Comments:

Blogger *Cinni*Mini* said...

But everyone loves your blog mom!
I love you

7:18 PM  
Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Who pissed yah off? I never read any derogatory comments...?

8:11 AM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

Apparently someone is none too happy with the concept of free speech. Either that, OR, perhaps or perhaps I've struck a nerve!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Life is Beautiful said...

My neme, neme, oooo... my neme, neme, neme.
My neme, neme, oooo... my neme, neme, neme.

I used to sit alone doin' good all day,
But now I think there's someone gonna get on my way, yeah,
There's someone in my life that doesn't want me to exist,

My neme, neme, oooo... my neme, neme, neme
And I feel fine cause I've got a nemesis.
My neme, neme, oooo... my neme, neme, neme(x2)

And I hate her, and she hates me,
What a wonderful animosity,
Besides her hat she wears no clothes,
Now I have someone to opose...

Cause I've got a nemesis!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home