Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

...you think I'm a little hot under the collar, read this!

and From my lovely daughter, Mallory, a biology/chemistry major at Old Dominion University. Whew, I have never seen her quite so "pissed." I took the liberty of taking out all of the anatomical references, because the visual imagery was more than this old lady could take:



"John McCain is a ***liar and a racist. He has no integrity, no dignity. He runs a campaign that can only hope to win if enough Americans are ignorant and racist enough to believe his ***lies and his ***slander. He is not focusing on any important issue. He is only focused on making ignorant people believe that Obama is a terrorist and a(n) "N" (word) who will raise your taxes. WHY DO PEOPLE NOT SEE HIS VP CHOICE AS A HUGE SLAP IN THE FACE? By picking ***Sarah Palin (the *** *** *** ****) (whose smug facial expressions combined with her downright lies), McCain sends the message that he sees our citizens as gullible and ignorant, and thinks that we will vote for him because he picked an uneducated ***HOCKEY MOM with (a vagina), boobs and a wink. Why can their ignorant supporters not see this? McCain cares little about helping our country; he just can’t handle losing to a black man! The impression he gives is that he simply wants to win. McCain and Palin condone racism when they allow comments such as “terrorist” and “treason” to be yelled out at THEIR rallies. Barack Obama lives every single day knowing that it could be his last because some *** *** *** ***IGNORANT RACIST JERK, spurred on by those comments that neither Palin nor McCain have criticized, could take him out. Yet he continues. He continues on and tells you his plans, his hopes for fixing our economy, for leading us out of a war we should never have been in, for helping our lacking educational system, for helping us get HEALTH INSURANCE...so that we can go to the doctor when we have cancer four times like 72 year-old John McCain (who will probably die in office if elected and then our country will be at the mercy of a Christian extremist who can’t tell her ***head from her ***hockey-mom keister). WHAT PLAN HAS MCCAIN LAID OUT THERE FOR YOU? I cannot believe it is the year 2008 and we are not shutting down McCain for his completely immoral campaign. I have no respect for John McCain, Sarah Palin, or any ***voter who supports them in America. I'm fired up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home