Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

...why didn't my bumper sticker arrive in the mail today?

















I'm going to have to do what this creative person did~make my own until my official one arrives in the mail. I'll put it on my "To Do" list. Then I'll post it on my blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

About time you got up off yer lazy, old ass and posted a picture for us... the neglected masses!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

Well, thank you for the "left-handed compliment", sir. I think.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home