Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Friday, September 05, 2008

VA-Jay Jay

My jaw dropped when I heard Sarah Palin was chosen by John McCain to be his running mate. I have still not recovered, and my husband said it was the first time since we've been married that I have been at a loss for words.

Just because we share a common anatomical feature...we both have VAJayJays, doesn't mean she has my vote! The audacity to assume that Hillary supporters were going to flock to Palin just because she's a woman! That is an insult. There is no comparison. I cannot imagine ANYTHING that would cause me to support this inexperienced, right-wing church lady. I've got plenty to say, but my mind is still swirling, and I am still too shocked to speak.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

I'm glad I got here in time for this once-in-a-lifetime event!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Oh! And... you're not having any kind of a showing, or anything, are you?

8:39 AM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

Am I having a showing??? Of Sarah Palin's va-jay-jay? I think not, dear reader.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home