Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Monday, September 29, 2008

...how cathartic writing a blog really is!!

It is hard to keep all of these emotions and opinions bottled up inside, and I find that writing a blog is a good way to do some mental cleaning. This is better than a diary, because there's the opportunity for feedback, whether it is positive or negative. It bothers me when I think about how serious I've become lately, and I find myself longing for the days when I used to be wild and crazy. I know my daughters (and for sure, my son) would find it hard to believe that I was ever wild, although crazy is easily believable. Why can't I just get up the nerve to be myself again? I miss me. I just want to have some fun. Just wanna get a little raunchy or naughty, ya' know what I mean? Before I kick the bucket.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Told yah so... Told yah so....

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home