Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

...you should go and vote early, if you can.

The closer it is getting to Election Day, the longer the lines and waiting time. My oldest daughter waited in a 2 1/2-long line in Miami the other day to vote. Mallory and I waited 45 minutes this morning in Virginia Beach. Meeghan, daughter #2, was smart and voted by mail a month or so ago. I can only imagine how long the lines will be on Election Day! This election is exciting--I haven't been this excited since Kennedy won in 1960! So, if you have a chance to get out to your local voter registrar's office, you can cast your vote early. Each State has different requirements. We will be at a family reunion and are afraid we might not get back in time to vote if our flight is delayed. This election is too important to miss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home