Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

...about Michael Grant, our little blessing...


Mallory and I took Michael in his skeleton custome to buy him a pumpkin for Halloween. Here he is trying ice cream for the first time. ..ICE CREAM HEADACHE!!!

...what joy he has brought us. We look forward to waking up each morning to the sounds of him singing to himself in his crib, and seeing his smiling face when we enter his room. With three teeth on the bottom, and four coming in on top, he looks like a little jack-o-lantern. He now can say, "dada," "mama," and "OBAMA"!!!




2 Comments:

Blogger sariel said...

Awe, he's hating it.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

It was COLD!! As you well know, feelings can change over time. Tonight Grandpa gave him a little taste of chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup and whipped cream, and he screamed...and begged for more. His mouth was wide open like a hungry little bird. He ate it so fast that Grandpa hardly got any ice cream himself!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home