Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

...Mitakuye Oyasin...we are all related...

...how important it is to be surrounded by a loving family! We returned from our trip to Arizona where we were able to get together with some of my cousins. This photograph represents four generations of my family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Sooooo many schmoopies and others!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

...and some were older than ME!!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home