Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Friday, January 09, 2009

...I could go for a bowl of chocolate ice cream


This is my precious and perfect little angel who can do no wrong...Michael. Just before Halloween, my daughter Mallory and I took him to the local farmers' market to buy him a pumpkin. He wore his skeleton costume with his owl hat. The ice cream was so cold that he made this goofy face and balled his hands up into fists. Since then, however, he had acquired a taste for ice cream which Grandpa is happy to provide. He appears to like all flavors, and loves the whipped cream we always squirt on top. He is now nine months old, is 30 1/4 inches long, and weighs 23 pounds...solid muscle, no fat like his grandma. He crawls as fast as a spider, and getting him dressed is like trying to shove an octopus into a bag.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Yep, he's got Grandma's facial expression down pat....

4:50 PM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

jeez, thanks!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home