Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

...about things that make you go eeeewwww....


In case you don't recognize all of these "lease favorite people, Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham,
Sean Hannity, Rod Blogojevich, Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coulter, Senator Larry Craig.


























1 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Yep, sure as hell don't have any use for Limbaugh or Coulter; I'm not up-to-speed on the rest, as maybe I should be....

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home