Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

....no more bad hair days for a while isn't such a bad thing!

Short-attention-span Michael spent over an hour with his cuttie cut project. His daddy evened things up with shears afterward.


I forgot to mention that my surgeon was so awesome--she is one of two surgeons in this area who specializes in breast-only surgery. The difference between her and a general surgeon is the result--I came out of this surgery with a small scar on the side of my boob where nobody ever looks anyhow. I was so thrilled that I had a friend, a professional baker (Mayra Rivera) make her the best cake ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Hmmm... I'm trying to figure out who the reddish/blonde is: I remember a young woman with dark, wiry hair...? And those boobs: I remember a pair of.... ;-)

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home