Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

...two photos that make me happy...

For my dear friend Mohawk Chieftain: I realize this is Navy, not Marines, but I know you will appreciate the theme. I saw this posted on a wall at a National Guard building, and searched until I found a copy on the Internet.






And for me...these Tibetan spaniel babies were born to Chloe in Richmond, VA, on July 5th, 2010. We are hoping to adopt an adorable baby girl. (Chloe went through hours of unproductive labor before having her two sons and two daughters delivered by C-section. As a mother, my heart breaks for her at the knowledge that her children will be taken away from her, and she may never see them again. I will be happy to take her daughter home for visits.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Chloe's offspring could do a helluva lot worse than going to a family who really care.... Cinnabitch II?

8:42 AM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

Well, Mallory and I have been mulling over some names...Miss Priss, Lola, Cinnamini. Mallory calls me Cinnabitch, and thinks of herself as a mini-me. She got personalized plates that say Cinimini. I think that's how it's spelled...I'm too lazy to walk outside to see. I sure hope we get one of those baby girls.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

How about Mary Magdalene?

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home