Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

...about what we did today...



So right now Scott is feeding his fish, Michael is drinking a glass of chocolate milk, dozing off, and watching The Nightmare before Christmas (which he calls "Habadee"). Toward the beginning of the movie, the main character, Jack Skellington sings a song about, "This is Halloween." Michael understands it as "This is Habadee," and now refers to the movie as Habadee. His head is tipping over and his eyelids are fluttering until there's a loud sound. Wish I could reach my camera.

Today we took Michael for his second haircut (see the photo). And afterward we went to lunch at the Olive Garden, where Michael discovered he likes calamari, garlic bread dipped in olive oil and fresh basil, pasta fagiole soup (not sure of spelling) and then he ate half of my tiramisu.

It's about 90 degrees out, so as soon as we got home I came inside where it was cool, and Mallory and Scott ("Grmpa") took him out to play in his pool. See the photo. He's so frigging cute we can hardly stand it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Tiramisu? You're gonna all get fat!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home