Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

...that just maybe I am mentally ill...

Back in 1968, my husband Bill said, "Nobody is as happy as you are all the time, unless they are mentally ill. You're always laughing...that's abnormal. Life is too serious to be happy and laughing all the time." I'm still crazy after all these years. What's up with that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Maybe you've got a lot of mirrors in your house...

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home