Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

cheese & crackers!






Cheese & crackers, it's been a long time since I entered something on my blog. Thanks to someone who remains unmentionable for reminding me just how long. Something to do with Moses crossing the desert.

Michael is now two years old and is growing fast and becoming more articulate each day. He listens to everything and likes to repeat trash talk he hears from his Aunt Mallory.

Just the other day he went to swipe a piece of candy from the dish on the dining room table, and found that I had moved it. He pounded his fist and said, "Damn it, Grandma, I want candy NOW!" Just like his aunt.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

He looks like a really young Indiana Jones!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

DOH! He's a fireman!

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home