Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Friday, September 11, 2009

...that I am disgusted, but not surprised...

...at the rude, embarassing, disgusting outburst by South Carolina Republican Joe Wilson. Unbelieveable, that he would have the nerve to be so disrespectful of his Commander in Chief. There is no excuse for his behavior. His explanation, was that it was kind of like a reflex, that the words slipped out of his mouth before he had a chance to stop himself. Well, you know we have all punished our own children for outbursts like that. So, he's saying he has the self-control of a toddler? Or a teenager? Perhaps. However, this is not behavior commensurate with an elected official in our Congress. Somehow, however, I am not surprised that his own party members haven't called him out about it. They are either all jerk-offs, or spineless. So, these jokers call themselves the party of family values? They have the support of right-wing Christians? So, does that type of behavior demonstrate a higher moral standing? Is that what Jesus would have said or done? Frigging buttmunch.

Today marks eight years since we were blindsided by seventeen men in four airplanes. Who would have ever thought something like that could happen in this country. Thinking about that, thinking about certain members of the Republican party, certain blow-holes in the media...I feel like I have been mentally and emotionally raped.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

You know, a nice, big chunk of Tiramisu might make you feel a helluva lot better....

1:48 PM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

You are SO right. Are you going to make it for me? I'll send my address and postage.

I've been trying to make a chocolate expresso pecan pie for several days, but I didn't have all of the ingredients, and once I did, I got too busy. Maybe tomorrow.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home