Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

...that since Michael is sleeping, I should keep writing.


More pictures of Michael. Is this family obsessed with this little butterbean or what? Meanwhile, our oldest granddaughter, Sarah, graduates from middle school in July. Ariel emailed me to say she's saving money for our tea room that she wants to co-own with me ($57 so far). And Rachel just went through testing, and was identified as "gifted" with a score of 99.4%. I guess you call it a score. It means she's further along (I'm not sure in what subject areas) than 99.4% of her classmates. She lives in California, so does that count? She still has a little attitude, however.


2 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

By golly, this thing is starting to look like a blog... again! Hmmm... Maybe you oughta change the name, now, to something like Michael's Meanderings or Matzah Ball Soup. Just an early-morning thought....

6:56 AM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

Well, I've realized that I haven't posted any photos or comments about my granddaughters for a long time and I feel guilty, so I can't change the blog name.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home