Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Monday, May 17, 2010

...I haven't written about my granddaughters lately...



Mallory and her boy friend George spent two weeks out in San Diego. In this photo, are my daughter Meeghan, her husband, Mike, and my three granddaughters, Sarah (the oldest), Ariel (middle), and Rachel (youngest). They went on a whale-watching cruise, and all except Mike felt a little seasick. This was the "before" photo.

The three girls, and my grandson Shamiq all have birthdays in June, and Sarah's 8th grade graduation is the following month (she's in a school with year-'round classes). We hope to have enough money (don't know from where) to fly out there and surprise her (Mallory and Michael too), but don't know if Matthew will be able to afford the trip and our money can only stretch so far.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

I'm getting a feeling of deja vu....

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home