Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Now I'm getting pissed off all over again...

I was trying to put a picture of a kit cat clock next to the poem about time, but noooo...now when you click on the frigging X in the corner, you go right to the website where they sell the frigging clock...I feel gray hairs sprouting up all over my scalp as my rising blood pressure is frigging ready to make my head explode. Holy Mother of Pearl, whatever happened to frigging Royal typewriters and rubber cement?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home