Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

...what a nice e-mail to wake up to this morning!


My old friend Mohawk chieftain's son Sean, is a National Park ranger. He is always doing something fun or adventurous. A few days ago, he met this orphaned seal. I'm not sure exactly where. Anyhow, the little baby, named Priscilla by Sean's coworker, is now on her way to a safe place where she can be cared for until she is old enough to be on her own. Most of us never have an opportunity to be so close to a wild animal. It is unfortunate that she was alone and probably frightened and confused when she was found, but she was fortunate that she met Sean and the wildlife rescuers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

You are much too kind. But, you do have remarkable taste!

I guess Sean is one of my own 'schmoopies'....

;-)

5:49 PM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

Hey, I sent this photo to my schmoopies...they went insane! My little Butterbean was thoroughly engrossed in Shannon's kitty video. He pointed and said "kh, kh,kh" -- the closest he's come to saying a whole word yet.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home