Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

...and before I forget, I need to make a couple of comments...

First, let's get rid of this ridiculous "don't ask, don't tell" policy in the military. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with the ability to defend our country. Further, it is discriminatory. What goes on in other people's personal lives, straight or gay, is none of anybody's business. I hope that the President uses his power to overturn this policy.

Second, "pro-life" is anti-choice...for everyone else. If a person doesn't want to have an abortion, then don't. But keep your nose out of everybody else's business. I am sickened by the murder of a physician who was dedicated enough to uphold the rights of women, in spite of the shrill rhetoric and vigilantism of those who would strip the rest of us of our legal rights. There is no compromise, apparently, for those who wish to inflict their views on the rest of the population.

The last thing that I want to get off my chest, is the depth of my disgust and revulsion at the likes of (and I gag when I even think of them): Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Valerie Pfotenhauer, Michele Bachmann, John Boehner, Sarah Palin, Karl Rove, Eric Cantor, George (Macaca) Allen, Jim Gilmore, and Dick Cheney. How did so many jerks rise to the top of the Republican party? I am sure I am leaving out a few. I'll add them later once my stomach settles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Take a half bottle of Pepto and call me in the morning... after your husband has gone to work.... ;-)

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home