Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

...always...about Rescue Me, my favorite TV show







http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/rescueme/firefighterGallery/#/1/0

So, I went on the "Rescue Me" official website (above), a few weeks ago to see when the series was going to begin (Tuesday nights, 10pm Eastern time, on FX). Anyhow, they have a "Firefighters' Gallery" where you can submit favorite photos of fires, firetrucks, firefighters, etc. For the heck of it, we submitted the Droolmeister's picture. Much to our surprise, if you go to this site, and click on "Most Popular", Michael's picture is the first one to pop up!! You can leave comments on the site. He is so frigging adorable, he has developed calluses on his cheeks from Scott and me kissing him constantly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Be careful none of you get the Kosher Swine Flu!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home