Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

...save this date: April 23-25, 2009...

The Gathering of Nations pow wow is
the largest in North America. We have gone to or participated in a number of pow wows over the years, but have never had the opportunity to be in New Mexico at the same time this pow wow is going on. This is awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Really cool. Now, if you'll just send me plane fare & motel reservations (uh, no pun intended...)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

Mallory's friend, Ryan, lives out in Albuquerque and has gone several times. Maybe we can go next year and "crash" at his home. We just have to raise $$ for the flight...sell some of your photos!!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home