Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Monday, April 20, 2009

..."There once was a young man from Leeds..


Who swallowed a packet of seeds.
Great tufts of grass sprounded out of his ass,
And his balls were all covered with weeds."
Dad said that when he went to a Carnegie Tech class reunion during the 1950s, he visited the library (photo above) and much to his delight, found a copy of his printing engineering class project--the infamous book of limericks on a shelf. Being an honest man, he initially left it there. But when he impusively decided to go back and "acquire" it for his own personal collection, he discovered that someone had beat him to the punch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home