Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

...she did it!!!!


My little princess finally graduated from Old Dominion University on May 9th, 2009, with a bachelors degree in biology, and a minor in biochemistry. She is in the process of applying to Eastern Virginia Medical School for their masters program in public health with a focus on epidemiology.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

CONGRATULATIONS! An important & memorable milestone, to be certain.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home