Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I give up...

So, I put my homework aside to waste the ENTIRE evening trying to figure out how to get the square with the X OFF of my blog. I can't figure it out, and will try to regard it as a learning experience, and move on. All I frigging wanted to do was put a kit cat clock on my blog to go along with the poem about time. But just forget it. I will recover from this aggravation and move on. So... let's talk about some exciting stuff.
But what? At this time of night, all I can think about is how pissed off I am for wasting the entire evening trying to figure out how to get the frigging square with the X OFF of my blog. That, and how much I wish I'd baked brownies instead of looking at Google Images and Picsearch trying to find that frigging kit cat clock. Right now, I could be snuggled up in bed with a dozen pillows, a good book, a couple of brownies hot right out of the oven, covered in pillows of whipped cream, drenched in hot fudge sauce and topped with chocolate sprinkles, and a tall, icy cold glass of milk. But nooooo... Okay, I'm getting a grip. Please forgive me. I'm just a tiny bit stressed...normally a brownie hot right out of the oven would calm me down, but I have no brownies. And you know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home