Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Sunday, August 09, 2009

...how cathartic that last post was!!


Yeah, what's up with this nonsense?
OMG, how I detest this beeotch. She is a waste of oxygen.
...and now I'm on a roll. I found a few more political cartoons I thought you'd enjoy. And I'd like to give a "shout out" to my mentor, Mohawk Chieftain, and beg him to get back in front of his computer where he belongs, and quit galavanting all over tarnation taking pictures of horses with fringed ear-warmers, and sleeping pigs. Even though I thoroughly enjoy the pictures, my brain needs the stimulation of his wry sense of humor.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

It's time for the rest of you to pick up the slack. An "old man" needs an occasional break, don'tcha know?

And it looks you're doing your part....

1:43 PM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

Oh, heck no. Don't leave me out here alone, swinging in the wind. I spent the evening watching the Ed Show, Chris Matthews and now Keith Olbermann. I am hot under the collar. Whew. You know, anger is a great motivator. I was so angry that I baked a cherry pie, currant scones and chocolate chocolate-chip brownies.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home