Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

My parents...

Fifty-one years ago today my parents got married. Dad, a college-educated, multiple-degreed, Army Air Corps officer, raised in New York City, married a rancher's daughter from a little desert town in southern Arizona. An unlikely match. But when they met, it was love at first sight. Constant companions until Mom died on June 8, 1993. Dad passed away on April 18th of this year, two weeks short of his 91st birthday. They will be together again -- buried side-by-side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home