Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Waaaa...my memory is surely going :(

An e-mail from my daughter Meeghan reveals just how bad my memory has gotten:

"By the way I glanced at your blog and Monica is the one who calls you eema I call you ma mama or mom or sometimes just woman."

Woe is me. Thank God I've been nice to my kids...they're the ones who are going to have the choice of what long term care facility I end up in. And I have a feeling it's going to be one with an Alzheimer's unit. And sooner, rather than later. I am sorry, girls. Mommy still loves you. And I can still remember who you all are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Maybe you should do less time thinking and more time blogging, so we can see what you've been up to.

For example: instead of replacing toilet paper rolls, place the kid's socks there, so he can either wipe his butt with his socks... or fetch his own paper!

(I got that idea from Martha Stewart.) ;-)

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home