Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Diminished mental capacity...

I'm worse off than I thought. I unintentionally lied to you about how I got my name "Cinnabitch." Mallory reminded me last night that it was nothing as "glamorous" as I made it out to be. I credited her friend Becca with giving me my new name. But credit should actually go to Mallory, my "wiz" kid (Matthew is my "whiz" kid). She reminded me that SHE was the one who came in, smelled the cinnamon in the French toast and said, "Hi, Cinnabitch!" It was THEN, and only then that Becca said she liked that name, and "put me in her cell phone" as Cinnabitch. So, I apologize for making this mistake. Thank God I'm not a politician...or I'd be hung out to dry. My brain condition is due to years of overuse and strain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Personally, I like the "new" version better. However, now that you have bared your soul before the entire blogosphere, how are we to know that we can ever trust you again?

For all we know, those were your panties left lying by the pool!

(And, the crime could have been committed by Ms. Scarlet... in the kitchen... with the pipe wrench...!)

The plot thickens... not to mention... the brownie mix

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home