Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Reprehensible Tom Foley...

Reprehensible. The alcohol made him do it? The clergy made him do it? Pu-leez...
Comments?

And while I'm in a bad mood let me ask this:

If WE pay the salaries of these "representatives", why don't WE get to decide IF, WHEN, and HOW MUCH of a pay raise they get? How do WE get to change the way THEIR pay raises are given, and why don't THEY have to try to make it on social security and their own investments and savings like the rest of us? Why do THEY get so much money upon their retirement? Aren't WE THE PEOPLE supposed to be in charge? Comments?

I'm feeling pissed off this morning...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

'Tis all true and... 'tis, indeed, better to be pissed off... than pissed on! (Well, usually...)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Cinnabitch said...

A public official should be held to a higher standard than the general population. I believe Foley has been busy "grooming" these teenage boys...we learn that from listening to all of the sad details about children who have been molested. Why doesn't he get involved with a consenting adult?

2:55 PM  
Blogger Boo said...

They would NEVER get a raise if that happened.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home