Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

...how much we will miss Luciano Pavarotti


One of the world's most beautiful voices is now silenced forever. The time has gone by so incredibly quickly since I first heard him sing. Although I know nothing about famous operas, I can appreciate what a special gift this man had. We are lucky to have lived during his time, and we will always be able to recall the richness of his voice, and the joy he expressed with his great talent. Generations yet to come will only have old film clips and CDs to know him. To live on in the hearts one leaves behind, is not to die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home