Name:

I've become addicted to "A"s (I've gone back to college), love eating and cooking everything but goat cheese, I always try to please everyone and laugh without wetting myself or snorting. I love reading and keeping up with current events, I value my friends. And most especially, I'm a proud mother of four and an excessively proud grandmother of five.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

...I forgot to mention my lovely Thankschanumasgiving gift

Mallory's boyfriend, Brendan, got me a beautiful glass coffee mug with "Cinnabitch" engraved on it. He gave Scott a matching mug with "Som-bitch" on his (he's always mumbling "som-bitch"). They are lovely, and we use them every day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I thought you died a fell off the face of the Earth!!! Welcome back, and stop by and visit some time!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Why don't you quit thinking for a change... and start blogging? I'm gonna have to remove yer link... if you don't get up off yer ass, and throw away yer thinking cap!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home